Yoga Burn by Zoe Bray-Cotton (previously known as “Her Yoga Secrets”) is a 12 week program to help women lose weight and tighten up “problem areas.” The program uses Dynamic Sequencing Yoga to develop a tighter, toned and sexier body without visiting the gym or even leaving the house.
Unlike gimmicky fitness videos, this yoga program is designed to be progressive. Instead of repeating the same half-hour routine every day, you get 12 weeks of yoga workouts that gradually become more difficult. Every routine builds on the last, so you’re continuously improving while burning more calories*.
The current price for Yoga Burn is $67 – which is a bargain as you get 12 weeks of routines for less than a single session with a private yoga instructor.
WHAT IS YOGA BURN?
Yoga Burn is a 12-week progressive program designed for women. Its primary goal is to help you get that tiny belly and yoga booty that often seem so elusive – but it’s also great for relaxing and improving your flexibility.
Zoe recommends completing three 45-minute yoga classes each week to get the fastest results. Unlike most programs, Yoga Burn is described as a “strategic, progressive approach…that’s proven to deliver results.” That means each workout is tailored to YOU and YOUR current goals – you’re not expected to go at the same pace as everyone else (like in a class yoga or cardio setting).
The program is split into three phases. Each phase builds on the last to provide faster flexibility and calorie burn. The entire program also follows the principles of Dynamic Sequencing, which we’ll get to later in the review.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM?
Aside from the three-phase structure, you’re probably wondering what’s different about Yoga Burn compared to regular classes.
According to the creator, Zoe Bray-Cotton, there are several reasons why Yoga Burn is a good choice for women who want to lose weight, tone their body and boost their metabolism:
- The program is designed to provide maximum visual results for women in the shortest amount of time*. Unlike gimmicky celebrity fitness videos, Yoga Burn consistently challenges you to improve – which is the only way to achieve real body transformations. It also targets common female problem areas.
- Yoga Burn sequences can be adjusted for your current level and goals. Each sequence builds on the last and can be tailored for YOUR capabilities, so you won’t be forced to attempt poses that are either too easy or difficult. This is one of the main advantages of Yoga Burn compared to a traditional class.
- The program becomes more difficult and advanced as you get stronger. This prevents plateaus and forces your body to burn more calories. You’ll also see faster gains in muscle tone, strength and flexibility – and feel more relaxed too.
- The Yoga Burn program can be performed at home to reduce stress. Whether you’re rushing to avoid being late or worrying about other people judging you, yoga classes are rarely relaxing. In fact, they can actually increase stress hormones in the body. Zoe explains this can even cause your body to store more fat! In contrast, the Yoga Burn program can be performed at home whenever you have time, so it’s easy to fit into everyday life.
- It’s a yoga program specifically for women. Have you ever thought it’s strange that most yoga classes include people of a variety of ages and genders? This means the instructor needs to cater to everyone, instead of providing the best class for your needs. Yoga Burn is designed for women only, which Zoe explains is one of the reasons why it’s so effective.