About your Instructor
Dr. Steve G. Jones, Ed.D. is a board certified Clinical Hypnotherapist who has been practicing hypnotherapy since the 1980s. He is the author of 25 books on such topics as hypnosis, the law of attraction and weight loss. Steve has also created over 9,000 hypnosis audio recordings and 22 different online certification programs, which are sold in over 140 countries.
Dr. Steve has been featured on Bravo’s Millionaire Matchmaker as both a hypnotherapist and a millionaire. Additionally, Dr. Steve has been interviewed on CNN, ABC, NBC and CBS.
Dr. Steve has a bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Florida (1994), a master’s degree in education (M.Ed.) from Armstrong Atlantic State University (2007), a specialist degree (Ed.S) in education (2009), a doctorate in education (Ed.D.) at Georgia Southern University (2013) and has studied psychology at Harvard University.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the secrets that I will be reviewing in this amazing course:
- The Value Creation System – Here you will learn the exact steps needed to make your services so valuable that no one will be able to resist your offer.
- Level One Coaching Model – Learn the first steps involved in creating a simple but effective model of coaching that will enable you to help others reach new levels of potential.
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Coaching – Here I’ll show you how to coach those natural born entrepreneurs who run their own business so they can maximize their profits.
- Career Planning and Development Coaching – Learn the difference between coaching those interested in taking their career to next level vs. those who work for themselves and how you can help them get ahead in their profession.
- Artistic Creativity Coaching – In this part of the program, you will learn how to help natural born artists take their talents and abilities to the next level so they can gain the most fulfillment possible.
- Identifying The Perfect Candidate – Here you’ll learn how to pick the right type of candidate based on the type of coaching needed to help them excel.
- Emotional Mastery – Because emotions are what ultimately drive our behaviors, you will learn how to motivate others to take action by effectively tapping into their emotions and becoming a master of influence..
- Goal Setting – Every person needs to set goals to achieve success. Here I’ll show you a simple but effective system for getting anyone to set measurable and realistic goals.
- Relationship Development – your ability to build and sustain relationships is ultimately what is going to enable you to be successful as a life coach. In this part of the program I’ll teach you everything you’ve ever wanted to know about developing powerful relationships with your clients that will last a lifetime.
- Communication Tactics – Not everyone processes information the same way and because of that you need to be able to communicate with each client differently. Here I’ll share some special techniques that will enable you to understand the best method of communication for each particular client
- Assessing Needs – After understanding what your clients ultimate goals are in life, you will now be able to understand how to accurately assess their needs based on what they want to achieve. It may sound simple but in reality, sometimes people don’t even realize their own needs.
- The Power of Questions – In this part of the program you’ll learn how to utilize questions to extract the information that you need to take your client to the next level.
- Mastering Intuition – within all of us is a voice guiding us to the right direction. Sometimes however, it can be challenging to see her or trust that voice. Here you’ll not only learn to identify your own intuition, but you’ll learn how to teach others to identify it as well.
- Preparing For The Role – even if you have no idea how a life coach should present him or herself, don’t worry, because in this part of the program, I’ll show you exactly what clients expect from a life coach and how to deliver it .
- Motivational Tactics – Here, I’ll reveal a simple but effective method to instantly inspire and motivate your client to take action and strive for success.
- Developing Rapport – sometimes helping a person maximize their potential involves tough conversations. In order to have those conversations, you’re going to have to develop the right rapport with your client. In this part of the program, I’ll show you exactly how to do that.
- Four Circles of The Coaching Model – In this part of the program, you’ll be introduced to the four circles of the coaching model, which will give you a telescopic view of how the whole system works.
- Your First Consultation – Here I’ll show you the exact steps to take during your first consultation so that it goes smooth and sets the pace for future coaching sessions.
- Honing Your Approach Technique – In this part of the program I’ll show you how to begin to develop the technique that you will use in your approach to help lead your client to success.
- Overcoming Setbacks – just because you set the direction for your client doesn’t necessarily mean that they will never experience challenges and setbacks. It is your ability to overcome those aspects of the game that will ultimately enable you to gain their respect. You’ll learn everything you need to know about doing so in this part of the program.
- Program Development – Here you’ll learn how to assess your clients goals and put together a program for them to follow so that their dreams don’t fall by the wayside.
- Confronting Hesitation – Not every client is going to be ready to be proactive and take action. Here you’ll learn how to get even the most unmotivated person ready to take charge of their life.
- Developing Homework Assignments – Here I’ll show you a step-by-step system that will enable you to give your client home work assignments that will ensure they are staying on track to achieve their goals.
- And much much more!
Benefits of the Fast Track Life Coaching Certification:
- Helps boost your mental power, including the ability to solve any problem with the power of your mind. Your brain will be able to work faster and more efficiently on its own, and you will start to rely less on the others, and more on yourself.
- It will help improve your concentration, so you can really focus on everything you desire. Focusing is the key to success, because it allows you to know exactly what you want, with a clearer image of what’s required to reach your goals.
- Teaches you powerful techniques to relax yourself, so when you face any difficult challenges, you’ll always know how to calm yourself down and motivate yourself. In short, you’ll never lose hope again!
- Helps you realize that what you deserve is much more than what you already have. The best part is that this particular method will help make any struggle worthy of the gift you are getting in the end.
- Last but not the least, Fast Track Life Coaching has helped change thousands of lives, helped thousands of people through their problems. You can be like them too.